Studies & market intelligence
The expert of the cold chain with you for your studies, research and development
Cemafroid conducts studies and research in the field of cold chain, refrigeration and air conditioning. Our trials and research studies and development can cover all the equipment of the cold chain, refrigeration and air conditioning: temperature indicators, thermometers, temperature recorders, packaging, air conditioners, heat pumps, refrigerators, refrigerated display cabinets and all types of refrigerated transport equipment.
Our experts can support you in:
- designing new protocols testing or private specifications.
- the development of test facilities.
- the qualification of your products or prototypes under development.
- conducting studies on eco-design, energy efficiency...
- conducting market research, regulatory and normative analysis, feasibility of an innovative concept..
- the identification of technical alternatives in the field of refrigeration production equipment.
- the publication of articles in conferences, congresses and scientific journals...
Do not hesitate to consult us for ll information. We are committed to offering you a quality service based on your needs, your constraints and your business goals.
|Establishment of a facility working with natural refrigerant (ammonia, NH3)|
Our recent public studies
Refrigerant Containment Study Conducted for ADEME by Cemafroid and IRSTEA. This study makes a review on existing litterature, determines causes and sources of leakages and makes recommandations to the main actors of the different sectors.
download the study
Study on alternatives to HFCs with high GWP. Study financed by ADEME, the AFCE and Uniclima which lists all the alternatives to HFCs by application area.
download application forms (Annex of the study)
International study on refrigerated display cabinet - CLASP Comparative study on the energy efficiency of refrigerated display cabinet and the regulatory and legal context in different regions of the world.
Study on the perception by consumers of deep-frozen products scientific and sociological study carried out in collaboration with the Groupe Sup de Co Montpellier Business School
Characterization of a heat pump prototype Characterization tests of a heat pump prototype
Study on «erasing power level» Feasibility study for the setting up of an erasing power level process in the refrigeration sector