The expert of the cold chain internationally recognized
Cemafroid develops international cooperation around the world.
Cemafroid, whose expertise and the quality of services are recognized worldwide, helps to disseminate best practices in cold chain, food safety or transport under controlled temperature.
Our "international" missions consist in:
- Assisting governments in the implementation of the ATP international regulation for transport under controlled temperature (implementation of a certification process, ATP system of issuance of conformity certificates, ...).
- Assisting the construction of climate tunnels, test centers, test stations.
- Accompanying the emerging countries in controlling the cold chain and train professionals and representatives of the administration of an emerging country in the management of the cold chain (India, Morocco, Tunisia ...).
- Organizing congresses and international conferences on behalf of international organizations (IIF ...).
- Developing or participating in the development of European (CEN) and international (ISO) standards.
|In 2013 Cemafroid and NCCD signed a French-Indian Memorandum of Understanding on the cold chain|
Cemafroid represents France in international meetings of UNECE WP11 (in charge of changing the rules of the ATP) and animates the vice presidency. Cemafroid also chairs the CERTE meeting of the IIR.